School Improvement/Development PlanningHoly Trinity CE Infant School and Nursery School Improvement Key priorities 2016 - 2017
- To improve the tracking of pupil attainment and progress from Nursery right through to the end of Key Stage 1 in order to support the progress and achievement of all pupils from their individual starting points.
- To improve the outcomes for children at end of KS1 so that attainment is at least in line with national expectations with a particular focus on reading.
- To improve provision and practice throughout the EYFS so as to ensure high quality learning environments in all classes and increased accessibility of resources to support learning and independence.
- To develop leadership and management focusing on developing middle leaders, SLT and governance so that all are fully informed as to strengths and weaknesses of school and are actively involved in monitoring and leading school improvement.
- To develop the distinctiveness of Holy Trinity CE Infant School as a Church School in order to enhance the spiritual, moral and social development of all pupils.