Holy Trinity CE Infant School
Vision, Aims & Values
Through our Christian ethos we promote and live out the following Values:-
Friendship Fairness Thankfulness Helpfulness Peace Creation
Our School is one of the family of Church of England Schools in the diocese of Leeds. In addition to offering an excellent foundation for all round education, our School is distinguished by its commitment to Christian education, worship and values, including teaching respect for people of other beliefs.
- We aim: to provide a warm, caring, safe environment in which everyone feels valued and respected.
- We aim to engender a love of learning with high quality teaching through a creative and inspiring curriculum recognising each child as an individual.
- We aim for our school’s Christian ethos to underpin all aspects of our school life.
- We aim to nurture the well-being of all children by promoting healthy lifestyles and positive behaviour.
- We aim to build a community of happy, successful learners.